Continuing Executive Education to Advance Your Career
Designed to help you master the wide-ranging aspects of entrepreneurial success, this program will provide a balanced perspective of talented people building efficient supply chain and business processes through the use of enabling technology.
What is the Bio Supply Chain Academy?
Since its inception in 2007, BSMA has been a global organization that fosters Innovation and Adoption of disruptive technologies within the end-to-end supply chain of the Life Sciences industry. With offices in California (USA), Brussels (Belgium) and Mumbai (India), BSMA promotes collaboration and networking between professionals of the biotech, pharmaceutical, academic and medical diagnostics enterprises.
What Will You Learn?
- The unique supply chain challenges and solutions of the Life Sciences industry consisting of Biotech, Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices and Diagnostics.
- New perspective of the business enterprise from Planning, Strategic Sourcing to Manufacturing to Distribution and Transportation to Patient Care.
- Process and Technology Innovations in the supply chain from Clinical Operations to Manufacturing to Delivery to Patient.
- Transformation of the industry through Digital Technologies including Data Analytics, Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics, RPA, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, IoT, and the Distributed Ledger in Life Sciences (Blockchain).
- How to assess your personal SWOTs and take ownership of your personal career path.
- How to assess your personal SWOTs and develop your personal career path.
Who Should Attend?
The Program serves the objective of anyone desirous of rising to the next level in the organization in the short term and to the top of the organization in the long term.
It is specifically designed to serve the professionals engaged in the following functions:
Industrial Engineering & Operations Research, University of California, Berkeley
Executive Director and Co-Founder
Vice President, Global Supply Chain, Illumina
Chairman of Council of Suppliers and Service Providers
Dr. Khalid Shah
Vice President and Head of Pharmaceutical Operations and Supply Chain, Exelixis
Vice President Strategic Planning & International
How It Works!
1. Register for Program
Register for the Program for Career and Talent Development for supply chain management professionals
2. Attend the Program
Attend the program at Crown Plaza Foster City-San Mateo 1221 Chess Drive, Foster City | California | 94404
3. Learn from the Best
Learn from the world’s leading executives in life sciences and supply chain experts